Saturday, June 21, 2008

"Bicycles & ACORNS"

So we are trying to teach you to ride a bike with no training wheels -- you are doing pretty well - but you have decided you are not quite ready yet --- So today you asked me if I would help you put your training wheels back on your bike - While I was fixing up your bike your you were trying to help me out out - You said --- Here Mom - Here's the Acorn --- I wasn't quite sure I heard you right - so I said What? & you said here's the acorn! I was still confused so I finally looked up from what I was doing - and looked at what you were trying to hand me - & it was the "NUT" that is supposed to hold your training wheel up --- Ha! I thought it was so cute! Nut - Acorn! heehee!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i think there definitely needs to be mention somewhere on this blog of the time that me and jeremy were at your ward in ramona for some reason and during sacrament brayden crawled under your seat to come back to where we were. he pops up and shouts (as if we didn't know), "Hey guys...it's me...Brayden!!!"

Amy Marie said...

hahaha on Ashley's comment!! One of my favorite Brayden moment is when it was halloween and he ran across our house to answer the door to the trick or treaters and he just fling the door open everytime and yell out 'Hi Guys!'

Another is when he opened up Dad's (poppa Al's) Christmas gift (when he was three) and it was some video game with cars activites... There was one game were you have to drive Lighting real slow to the tractors and rev your engine (like the movie) to tip the tractor. It took Brayden a good 30 seconds to figure it out, and he was so focused on it. After a few minutes of quietness, he turned to his Poppa Al and yelled out 'I TIPPED THE TRACTOR!!! POPPA AL I TIPPED THE TRACTOR! I TIPPED IT!' hahaha. oh geez you had to be there.